Webinars on how WISeKey Cybersecurity and IoT Technologies are used in the COVID 19 Pandemic Crisis:
The world is experiencing unprecedented generational challenges from COVID-19 that could erase all the 4th Industrial Revolution development gains so far made for many countries. The pandemic has profoundly impacted the ongoing digital transformation accelerating the need to bring countries and individuals to start adopting these technologies so to ensure their basic well-being, and future productivity.
As people are increasingly stuck at home, consumer IoT suppliers such as WISekey are actively shifting focus to help users work and learn remotely, remain connected with friends and family, and stay active and work securely from home during the lockdown.
WISeKey Cybersecurity and IoT COVID-19 webinar series are a set of webinars organized by the company that feature Cybersecurity, IoT and health industry experts discussing real-life solution use cases that are proving to be of assistance in fighting the consequences of the pandemic. These one-hour webinars feature discussions around how to use these technologies with demos and expert advice on how to deploy Cybersecurity and IoT for successfully developing and implement COVID19 solutions.
|Date & Time||JUNE 4th |
03:00 pm CET
|Title||Securing the IoT health Industry during the COVID19 Crisis|
|Agenda||We’re currently living in extraordinary times as the COVID-19 pandemic and ensuing restrictions on our personal and work lives have forced us into an unprecedented existence and change the way we work and interact. During this crisis IoT security in healthcare presents a greater challenge for medical IoT device manufacturers and medical facilities connecting with the net than typical difficulties associated with securing connected devices.|
|Presented by||– Sombit Mishra Founder and CEO at QMedic,|
– David Fergusson Executive Managing Director – M&A & Technology Practice Leader at Generational Equity, LLC,
– Alvise Giustiniani Vice President, Illicit Trade Prevention at Philip Morris International,
– Philippe Gerwill Innovation KOL, Digitalization Humanist, Futurist, Executive Advisor, Mentor, Coach, TEDx & Inspirational Speaker,
– Geoffrey Lipman Co-Founder at The SUNx Program,
– Benjamin Stump VP of Business Development, Brand Protection & Customer Engagement at WISeKey,
– Sébastien Fanti Swiss lawyer , Notary, and Data Protection Commissioner of the Swiss Canton of Valais.
– Maria Pia Aqueveque Jabbaz Token Economy (Blockchain & DeepTech)& Fintech Corporate Advisor|Strategy, Business Model & Regulation |Token Economy (Blockchain) Speaker | Board Director| Influencer
|Moderated by:||Carlos Creus Moreira: CEO WISekey|