The CertifyID MS CA Web Services is a web service API and portal that allows CA administrators and RAs to control, manage and diagnose certificates on the CertifyID Platform. The Web Service closely interacts with Microsoft Certification Authority using strong authentication mechanisms in order to securely query and control Certificates.
The CertifyID MS CA Web Services is delivered with an installable client UI that provides remote management of the CA Web Service.
Some of the feature include:
- Easy Wizard based Installation
- Easy programmability through Web Service API
- Allows batch certificate requests
- Diagnostic web application portal
- Detailed logging of all interactions
- Uses the HTTP(S) protocol
- SOAP/XML API
- Client neutrality and interoperability :- J2EE, .NET, Python etc.