A talk by Ain Aaviksoo, Pascal Buchner, Benjamin Choppy, Vaia Sarlikioti, Pascal Detemmerman, Prof. Geoffrey Lipman, Carlos Moreira, Mauro Poggia and Murat Seitnepesov
Guardtime, International Air Transport Association, Seychelles Government, eLOOP Group, WISeKey, Etat de Genève and Integral Group
|Date & Time||June 16th|
|Speakers||– Pascal Buchner, Director ITS & CIO at IATA |
– Mauro Poggia, Conseiller d’Etat chargé du DSPS
– Pascal Detemmerman , CEO and Co-founder eLOOP SA
– Benjamin BC. Choppy, Principal Secretary at Seychelles Government
– Geoffrey Lipman, Former Assistant Secretary General World Tourism Organization, Co-Founder at The SUNx Program
– Murat Seitnepesov, Chairman of the Organizing Committee, Caspian Week Forum; Chairman of the Board, Integral Group
– Ain Aaviksoo, Guardtime, Chief Medical Officer
– Vaia Sarlikioti, Global Agriculture Innovation at Philip Morris International
|Moderated by:||– Carlos Moreira, Founder, Chairman and CEO at WiseKey|
Data protection and Cybersecurity for COVID Vaccination certification Implementing COVID-19 vaccine certificates is presenting policy makers with a range of challenges around secure data-sharing with the private sector and protecting citizens’ privacy. A multi stakeholders approach involving private sector, government, academia and regulators is required to protect our citizens and health institutors as governments across the world are considering whether and how to implement ‘passporting’ systems, enabling people to prove their vaccination or testing status for COVID-19 so they can access events, services and possibly work.COVID 19 protection.
Travel measures have been put in place in many countries in the world during the pandemic, including quarantine, testing and in some cases vaccination.