“Ensure the electronic signature regulatory requirements!”
- Allow a certificate and its private key with the PKCS#11 interface to generate remote electronic signatures
Client Signature (browser)
- An applet allows the end user to electronically sign a local level.
Multiple Signature Formats
- Based on XML signature policies.
- Attached and detached signaturas.
- PKCS #7
- Can incorporate timestamping
Supports Signature Flows
- Multiple signature workflows
- Signature pools
- Signature nested / hierarchical
Semantic Signature Verification
- Based on XML policies
WISeKey’s CID Signature Semantics (based on SOA) will allow you to deploy legally valid digital signatures seamlessly in your business process and manage electronic documents and messaging safely.
CID SignatureSemantics is a set of applications and services that help deal with a wide variety of electronic signing scenarios that arise with electronic signatures.
The service has three service components:
- Remote signature on a server.
- Signature verification
- Local client signature
The parameters, digital signature formats and certificates are defined in a security policy (XML template), ensuring the accuracy and traceability of each specific signature instance. Through an electronic signature, the signatory may express various intentions such as authorship, compliance of content, guaranty of data integrity, agreement, and so on. The Signature verification services allows the system or the user (as the case may be) to choose the will of the signatory.
Additionally, the service returns to the application verifying the electronic signature any other relevant data that is in the verified file or in the signature.